Wisdom Within Counseling, LLC, Holistic East Lyme Marriage and Family Therapy. 8 West Main St. Niantic, CT 06357. 860- 451-9364. KatieZiskindMft@gmail.com.
Whatever your marriage and family circumstances, there is no need to struggle on your own. We help your whole family thrive.
Located in Niantic, in Southeastern Connecticut, two blocks from the Niantic Bay Boardwalk, the holistic therapists at Wisdom Within Counseling provide effective counseling that can change your life. Text/Call (860) 451-9364 for more information today, and move toward a new beginning tomorrow for your family!
We believe creative people will change the world!
What Is Your Family Struggling With?
Children – With anxiety, ADHD, worry, trauma, frustration, pet loss, kids that “won’t talk.”
Adolescents – Who self-harm, are depressed, school avoidance, divorce, low self-esteem, peer issues
Teens & Young Adults – Self-discovery/meditation, feeling inadequate, anxiety, dating/relationships, break up’s, loss, moving out, gender questioning/LGBTQ
Parents/Couples – Who are frustrated, need conflict resolution skills, want connection, support, and compassion understanding their relationship to help their whole family work better.
What Do We Do At Wisdom Within Counseling?
First, we are a team of holistic therapists who help children and teens explore how to make meaningful connections with others! And, our team of therapists specialize in helping children, adolescents, teenagers, and young adults. At times, it can be difficult for a child, adolescent, or teen to talk about their emotions. So, we use creative, holistic art, yoga, music, and outdoor walk and talk sessions to offer support. Further, we believe creative children will change the world. We help your struggling child or teen develop self-confidence and positive skills. From therapy at Wisdom Within Counseling in Niantic, your adolescent or young adult will have a toolbox of skills to call on to deal with and balance pressures throughout their entire life. Finally, we are passionate about to help your emerging adult grow and thrive now to be successful in college and beyond.
Do You Know An Anxious Child?
First, play therapy for children serves as a metaphor through which your child can safely express their feelings. Moreover, children learn to navigate relationships and share emotions through play. So, if your child isn’t acting as they should and has strange curiosities that have you feeling concerned, you have found the right place. Call/Text to get started with a phone consultation today (860)-451-9364.
Furthermore, untreated behavioral and emotional issues develop that can prevent your child from being confident and learning in school. And, your child with ADHD can feel comfortable being him or herself with the creative, holistic, movement therapies we offer in Niantic.
We love helping anxious children, depressed teens, and distant young adults learn positive coping skills to feel self-confident and use creative outlets to release feelings in healthy ways. Creative therapists at Wisdom Within Counseling in Niantic can help to identify and resolve the difficult and delicate family and relationship issues you are currently dealing with by providing professional guidance for:
- Successful conflict resolution
- Effective communication for couples and families
- Rekindling the romance in your marriage
- Restoring intimacy in your relationship
- Preventing breakup or divorce
- Dealing with separation or divorce
- Blended family issues
- Resolving parent-child conflicts
- Healing from infidelity
- Re-building trust
- Learning how to effectively communication with your partner and family members
- Stress management for families and couples
- Counseling for same sex couples
- Anger management for families and couples
- Dealing with grief and loss in the family
- Now Enrolling: Teen Girl Group in Niantic! Read more, here.
- Holistic counseling for individuals, families and couples
- Support for teens and young adults with eating disorders, anorexia, restricting food, and binge eating
- Young women with negative past experiences such as PTSD, trauma, neglect, or abuse
- Teenagers with eating disorders, body image issues, and food issues
- Couple/marital counseling related to raising angry children and self harming teens
- Adolescent and teenage life issues including self-harm, teen depression, anger, alcoholism, vaping, and recklessness
- Young adult relationships, break ups, anxiety, addiction, loss, and self-discovery
- Substance abuse, alcoholism, and related legal issues in young adult years
- LGBTQIA+ including individual counseling, sex counseling, and/or gender transitions
- TeleTherapy, video sessions, and email support, here.