Wisdom Within Counseling, LLC. Experiential & Holistic Marriage and Family Therapy. 461 Main St. Niantic, CT 06357. KatieZiskindMFT@gmail.com. 860- 451-9364. www.WisdomWithinCT.com
AAMFT Licensing Board Exam Consultations
- Feeling overwhelmed, anxious, confused, or all of the above when you think about studying for this huge and expensive test?
- Are you nervous that your test anxiety will get in the way of you passing the National MFT Exam on the first take?
- After all that work and hard-earned money, are you feeling discouraged and defeated from last time you took it and missed the passing score by only a few points?
- Have you been out of school for some years and want to get out of working for who doesn’t appreciate you?
- Passing your exam is the first step to getting licensed and the career freedom you desire!
- Let’s Connect! I would love to be your LMFT exam tutor. Text/Call Me Today: 860 984-1205.
A Monstrous Task, But Totally Passable
- On top of your busy family, work, and social life, you may think that this is something only “other” people can pass.
- It is very challenging, but can be passed with hard work, motivation, discipline, and a professionally designed study plan.
I would love to connect and be your LMFT exam tutor! Contact me, here.
What Is On It?
- Covers a vast and in-depth range of topics, theorists, theories of dysfunction, and models.
- Expect and train for complicated, very specific questions regarding ethics and professionalism as a marriage and family therapist.
- Together, we can break down the large, intimidating parts into focused, bite-sized pieces for your total success!
My Commitment To You As Your LMFT Exam Tutor
- Help you understand the lengthy and intricate process you are embarking on and what and when to expect from the process and state.
- Guide, encourage, and support you as as a fellow MFT and private practice entrepreneur.
- Empathize with you as a therapist who has been there before as you challenge yourself, put in the time, effort, and money into your professionalism, financial independence, and to further your career.
- Set you up with excellent study materials to begin.
- Assess your areas of strength and models where you are already knowledgeable and confident in your abilities.
- Pinpoint needed areas of improvement based on your current study plan
- Sharpen and fine tune your study approach.
- Help you better understand the MFT terminology that needs to be well defined and concrete in your mind before your big day.
- Teach you ways to differentiate between the slight, however very important differences between the models.
- Work with you to construct a study agenda.
- Teach you ways to diligently plan your schedule so that your study time fits in within your family, work, and social life.
- Create a measurable, goal-oriented plan that fits your time frame, so you are confidently prepared to easily pass your board exam.
- Contact Me, here!