Wisdom Within Counseling, LLC. Experiential and Holistic Marriage and Family Therapy. 461 Main St. Niantic, CT 06357. 860- 451-9364. KatieZiskindMft@gmail.com. www.WisdomWithinCT.com
Family Therapy in Niantic, Connecticut
Expertise with children, adolescents, teens and young adults.
45 minute session -Individual- Call for rates
45 minute session -Couples
Pen Pal Life Coaching (For Young Adults and Adults). Read more, here.
Includes up to two letters back and fourth per month- Call for rates
In-Home, Includes Travel Within Fifteen Miles from Niantic, Connecticut
45 minute session- Call for rates
Distance Counseling, Video Therapy via VSee
See details here.
Four-Month Healthy Teenager Package
- Ten 45-Minute In-Office/Video Therapy Sessions for Your Teen
- Two 45-Minute In-Office/Video Therapy Parent-Only Sessions
- Three 45-Minute Personalized Nutrition/Food Planning for Mental Health Sessions
- Three 3-Hour In-Home Nutrition/Food Prep Sessions (Groceries seperate)
- Three 45-Minute Animal-Assisted Therapy Groups
- One 3-Hour Experiential Adventure Hike Therapy Groups
- Six Yoga Therapy Groups for Mind-Body Emotional Awareness
- Concierge Texting, Calls and Emails
- One Body-Size AromaTherapy Lavender Pillow for Relaxation
- Two 2 oz Containers of Whipped Shea Creme for Healthy Skin
Use the online booking button at the very top to schedule.
I will provide you with Superbills, which you may you choose to submit it to your insurance company. I accept CT Husky insurance.
Office Hours – Mornings, Afternoon, Evenings, and Weekend Appointments
Please contact me within 48 hours of our scheduled session to avoid a $75 non-negotiable cancellation fee the first one, then the full rate after.
Payment and Insurance
I take self-pay clients. I do not take insurance.
Cash, check, debit, PayPal, or credit card, at the close of each session.
Limits of Confidentiality
State and federal law protects confidentiality between client and therapist. Traditionally, the content of counseling sessions cannot be disclosed without consent of client. There are several exceptions: Suspected abuse of a dependent, adult, or elder, and self-harm. Therapist is required by law to contact authorities within a twenty-four hour period. If a client threatens serious bodily harm to another persons(s). Therapist must contact authorities immediately and inform identifiable victim(s), when possible. If client intends to harm self. If client is not complying with self-care coping skills, therapist will contact authorities immediately for a 9-1-1 house check to ensure client’s safety.